Video Output Ports Do Not Work on New UD-3900H

Continuing the discussion from Plugable USB 3.0 suddenly stopped recognizing external monitors:

Hello,

I just purchased a UD-3900H from Amazon, and neither of the Video Output ports work. I tried both the HDMI and the DVI Ports as well as the HDMI adaptor in the VDI Port, and nothing worked. I also notice that my Toshiba Tecra takes longer to Boot if I try to use either of the Video Ports.

I also tried to download and install the DisplayLink driver from https://plugable.com/products/ud-3900h as instructed in Step 1 of the instructions, and went to here:

Windows 10, 8.1/8, Windows 7

• The most current Plugable validated DisplayLink drivers for Windows can be downloaded here:
  • [DisplayLink Windows Driver Version 9.2 M3 (DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows+9.2+M3.exe)

… but the install aborts saying that the software package appears to be corrupted or modified.

I hope this can be fixed. Thanks for your help!

-Carl

Hi Carl,

Thank you for reaching out to us through both our Discourse Forum and via email. It looks like the issue has been resolved via email with assistance from your IT department running the DisplayLink software installer with Administrative permissions.

I will go ahead and close this ticket, please feel free to reply to the last email, or start a new thread if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com