NIX card won't work with PS3

My problem is essentially the same as this one: NIX Capture Card not displaying video on Streamlabs OBS - General - Plugable Support but with a PS3 instead of an Xbox One. Still shows up on the TV, and audio is making it to the PC, but only a black screen in both Streamlabs and regular OBS. I’ve followed the steps in the “fix” but they haven’t worked for me. Hoping for other suggestions, thank you

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Plugable support and providing a clear description of the issues you’re seeing. I’d be happy to help!

This may be an issue with OBS and Streamlabs being open at the same time. This can cause a conflict with the capture card.

Please close OSB or Streamlabs then try re-adding the source.

If these steps don’t help, Could you please keep the Plugable Capture card connected to your system (with the non-working PS3 still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

Please include “ticket#372537” in the subject line.

Thank you for allowing us to help!

Omar D.
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.