Monitors disconnect and have to be enabled in windows display settings

I have 3 external monitors connected to a hub along with a Plugable UGA-3000. At random times (sometimes when changing audio sources, sometimes upon startup, and sometimes when my Microsoft Teams app crashes) 3 of the 4 screens will disconnect and the only one left on is the one connected to the plugable adapter. This is not set as my main screen so I am not sure why this is the one that is left on. I wonder if the hub drivers and the plugable drivers are causing issues with one another? I have to go into the display settings in windows and re-connect each of the other monitors by choosing extend to this monitor. I should also note that I had to use the following fix in order to even get the 4 screens to use the correct resolution:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06575423

This could also be a contributing factor.

I am using a HP Elitebook x360 830 G6 (Intel UHD Graphics 620) .with HP USB-C Dock G5. My external monitors are a 32 in Vizio TV (this has the plugable adapter), a HP 27n G2 display, and a Dell S2209W monitor.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to get 3 External Monitors to work with Laptop Screen?