I have a Dell XPS 13 1790 2-in-1. I purchased Plugable UD-6950PDH to drive two 4-K displays.
- Windows 11 allows me to login, then all displays (Dell build-in display & two 4K external displays) turned black with only the mouse pointer visible.
- Event Viewer showed DisplayLink driver failed in user mode.
- Followed instructions at driver uninstall and reinstall everyday - General - Plugable Support, and site has NO DisplayLink cleaner tool
- Installed the latest Displaylink driver
- Black screen issue continues.
This faulty driver causes a black screen even on Dell XPS built-in display. This made my computer unusable.
Please help me to remove the DisplayLink driver.
Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your UD-6950PDH docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.
To help diagnose the issue, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your laptop and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug
Once you have the logs, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Ticket 408878” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.
If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.
Thank you for giving us the chance to help!
This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.