Wireless network stops working when plugging in dock

Same problem as this guy:
http://support.plugable.com/plugable/…

As soon as i connect the dock (UD-3900) to my Lenovo Yoga 2, my wireless network changes from “connected” to “limited”. I currently have no ethernet cable in the dock, so my internet stops working when connecting the dock.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry the dock seems to be affecting Wi-Fi when plugged in.

May I ask you to check to see if you have the latest wireless card drivers installed for your Yoga and if not update them to the latest? We have seen a few instances where updating the Wi-Fi drivers helps. If you let me know what model Yoga you have I should be able to find a link to the latest driver for you.

If that does not resolve the issue, please send an email to support@plugable.com and reference ticket 81129 in the subject line and we will be glad to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

I have exactly the same issue. i have just bought the Plugable UD-3900 to use when working from home. I using it with a brand new Lenovo X240 running windows 7 Enterprise edition SP1.

I don’t have an ethernet cable option at present; I primarily bought the 3900 to use my peripherals as the laptop is very small.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I see you also reached out to us via support@plugable.com. I will work with you directly through our ticket system.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support