Wireless KB/Mouse Not Working

Wireless keyboard & mouse work when plugged directly into laptop, but stop working entirely when connected to the UD-3900. USB flash drive works correctly when plugged into the dock. Was wondering if I might be able to open a ticket & send diagnostic data?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your UD-3900 docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

To help diagnose the issue, please keep the device connected to your laptop with everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once you have the logs, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 422385” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

I had a similar issue, and it turned out the problem was the dock’s power supply had come unplugged. Plugged it back (blue light on) and everything worked.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback!

I am glad to hear that this worked for you, and we will be sure to note this internally for future reference.

Thanks!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.