I have the Plugable USB 2.0 Wireless adapter. I got it to work once but never again. My setup is a s follows:
Dell XPS M1330 on Vista
- The Wireless Audio Box is on battery and blinking slowly.
- I have inserted the Wireless Audio Dongle, it is also blinking slowly.
- I checked the device manage and the donlge appears as SYNIC Wireless Audio device working properly.
- As per the instructions, I press the Dongle button for three seconds.
- The dongle light begins to blink rapidly.
- I then press the volume button on the Audio Box for three seconds
- The Dongle goes back to blinking slowly
- The “beep” never sounds.
- No audio output goes to my system–the association has not been made.
Is there something else I should be doing?