Wired Mouse Lag

Hello Plugable,

I got my Plugable UD3900 Docking station in today to allow my computer to display 1440p on my new monitor. I was able to display 1440p but now my mouse is lagging. I tried plugging in the mouse both to the laptop directly and into the docking station and the lag doesn’t go away.

I just got a new hard drive 3 days ago and just finished updating all my drivers yesterday. I bascially reset the computer from scratch and re-installed windows 10 and got everything up to date.

How can I remove the mouse latency?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting!

Normally, we’ve seen issues like these involving wireless mice and keyboards, but since you specified a wired mouse, we’ll have to look more closely into your system.

To do this, I’d like to request some logs from your computer. Could you please keep the UD-3900 connected to your system, then navigate to our PlugDebug tool and follow the instructions there?

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please send that file to us directly at support@plugable.com with the subject line “Ticket #242570”.

Thanks for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.