Windows does not start after installing UGA-2K-A USB 2.0 Adapter

I plugged the adapter into my computer and Windows 7 detected the device and was able to install it successfully. However, after turning computer off, I could not get back into Windows. I had to use the system restore. I re-installed the driver and the same thing happened. I use the Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 graphics card (http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/pro…) and it looks like there is an interoperability issue here. Please help

Just an update for others: Sami also emailed, and we’re working with him directly. We couldn’t find any reports (pro or con) with that generation of Matrox graphics card, so we would definitely concerned that there might be a driver interoperability problem (DisplayLink’s Windows drivers are tightly dependent on the main GPU’s drivers, so unusual primary graphics chipsets/drivers can often be a problem).

But the machine was not yet on the latest DisplayLInk drivers (5.6) so that’s a first thing to check before we can confirm and then take next steps (contact DisplayLink).

Thanks to Sami for posting and for his patience!