Tried updating display link drivers. Still nothing allows both monitors to be recognized
Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.
Did the second display work with Windows 10, or has only Windows 11 been tested?
- We do not officially support Windows 11 at this time, there may be unexpected issues running a preview OS. We have only been able to test this dock with a very small number of systems running the preview so far and cannot speak to expected compatibility at this time.
- The TBT3-UDZ does not use DisplayLink hardware, so the DisplayLink drivers you’ve installed are unfortunately not going to help. I recommend removing them since they aren’t needed.
For how to understand why this issue is occurring, I will need to know more information about your setup:
- What brand and model computer is the dock being connected to? Not all computers support dual monitors over Thunderbolt 3/USB-C so we’ll want to ensure that the computer you’re using is expected to be compatible.
- What output on the dock is not working? Example: HDMI from “Display 2” is not working.
- We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the dock with your devices attached to it into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:
Please mention ticket 352019 in the email subject line when emailing us the diagnostics results, do not post them here.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.
Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!
Senior Engineer | Product Owner