Which Plugable products are known to work with the Thunderbolt 3 port found on Intel NUC7i5BNH?

I have one (1) display attached to HDMI port on my Intel NUC7i5BNH; but I want to connect another display, or two more if possible. The absurdly brief instructions included w/NUC7i5BNH mention that an additional display (or two?) can be connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port. But there are literally *no* details provided…and Intel’s website doesn’t have much info, either.

I’m guessing that, at a minimum, the Plugable USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable will work to attach one extra display panel (since Thunderbolt 3 will accept a USB-C connection). But I’m still hopeful that 2 extra displays could be supported…

How about the new Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station…does anyone know if it works w/NUC7i5BNH (running Windows 10 64-bit)?

Maybe the Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Dual DisplayPort Adapter for Windows? Or any other product (Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C) in the Plugable portfolio known to work w/NUC7i5BNH?

much thanks!