Which bluetooth drivers to uninstall

There are 6 bluetooth drivers installed on my new Windows 10 system. I’m not sure if I should uninstall all or just some of them. The currently installed ones are:

• Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute Service
  • Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute Service
  • Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®
    -Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    -Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator
    -MX Master

Dan

My new system is a Lenovo M700 (an industrial small form factor PC). It has an American Megatrends BIOS. But there is no option in the BIOS to disable Bluetooth (or WiFi). I think the hardware for both are on one Intel card.

You FAQ says I should disable the bluetooth adapter. But I could just remove the card, but I still need wifi, so that won’t work for me.

BTW, the reason I’m doing this is because I snapped the antenna lead for bluetooth adding an M2 SSD and a new disk drive. I was uncomfortable soldering on the board, so thought a USB bluetooth dongle would be the safest approach.

Never mind. I was able to connect the antenna on my internal bluetooth device so I no longer need the Plugable USB Bluetooth dongle on my M700 system.

And I’m going to use the Pulgable device on an old Thinkpad T410 that does not have internal bluetooth support, so it should be a vanilla install.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for reaching out to us! If there are any problems getting the adapter working on your Thinkpad, please let me know.