Which adapter will work with my laptop?

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 51570 and trying to see if UGA-2KHDMI will allow me to hook up a 2nd monitor (already using the HDMI port).
Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Thank you.

Not sure if it matters but the monitor I’m wanting to plug it into is a Dell E2210H.
Thanks.

Hello, thanks for posting! We haven’t tested with the same equipment but I would expect our UGA-2KHDMI adapter to work when connecting to the Dell monitor via an HDMI to DVI cable.

Please be aware that our adapter requires DisplayLink software to be installed. DisplayLink (the manufacturer of the chipset within the adapter and author of the software) has developed a compatibility check tool here –> https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/544297-is-my-windows-computer-compatible-with-displaylink to determine if the required software is compatible with your system.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Thank you, I will check when I get home tonight, hopefully everything is good and I will order tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.