Where to get a power adapter for ud-ultcdl usb 3.1 docking station

Does anyone know where I can get a spare power adapter that works well with the ud-ultcdl docking station? I see that Plugable sells some on ebay for different models but I didn’t find one for this model. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Tahl

Thanks for posting! We do not sell replacement power supplies for our UD-ULTCDL docking stations, but we can certainly send you a replacement under our warranty policy. Please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 282530’ in the subject line. Also please include your Amazon Order ID number for your purchase and we will match everything up then proceed with the process accordingly.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Thanks David for responding. I bought a dock used on ebay so was looking to buy an adapter, not get one under warranty since I presumably wouldn’t qualify. The seller I bought from found one and is shipping it to me so my need will likely be fulfilled soon. It still might be nice to know for others that finde this thread where they can buy a compatible power adapter if it is in fact possible.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.