What Type of Adapter Plug Is Needed?

Hello, I bought a Plugable triple display USB-C docking station and I am trying to connect it with my new Microsoft Surface Pro. What type of plug do I need to buy?

Hello Jody, thanks for posting. We also received an email from you and I will paste the message we’ve replied with below:

“Thanks for asking! However, unfortunately this dock is not compatible with your Surface Pro as this dock requires USB-C for full functionality. You’ll need to return it for a full refund and look for a more compatible dock that uses traditional USB-A 3.0 like our UD-3900 or UD-6950 docks that can be found at http://plugable.com/products

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies