What to do when CD player in old computer is not working

the computer i am using right now does not have a working cd player can i download into this computer the software i need to connect to my other computer…I am trying to get all my programs and information into one computer the CD player in this one has not be workable for a while but i want the information from this computer put into my new desktop My number attached to the cable that came with your program 278D-475B-BC97-F224

Hello Ivalou,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry for any trouble here, and I’d be glad to help. You can download the free transfer software from our website with this link: http://easycomputersync.s3.amazonaws.com/EasySyncSetup.exe. This is a direct link to the setup file. It should just download in the background, and go into your Downloads folder.

After downloading, double click the installation file to begin. I need to be clear and state that installed programs cannot be transferred over as they are. Full programs must be installed on your other computer using the original discs/installation files. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Kevin
Product Owner
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.