What Plugable Product should I buy?

Hello Plugable support,
I have just recently be introduce to plugable products and it online videos. I’m looking for help with what Plugable products I need to purchase to be able to have a quad screen system? I planning on getting 4x27" displays that hopefully will work with my work PC that is a Dell optiplex 3020 that has window 7 on it. I also what to be able to use my Mac Book Pro 10.13.1 with it also. Looking forward to any suggestions?
Please let me know if you can help me or need more info?
Thanks
D Dolan

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us via GetSatisfaction, as well as via direct email, I would be happy to answer your questions!

The individual systems you are utilizing may not be compatible with the same individual products, so it would not be possible to power both systems with 4 different displays connected and utilize it on both systems. In order to power this many displays, you would need to utilize more than one of our products at the same time, but your Macbook Pro may not have the same available inputs as your Dell Optiplex, so they would not be able to be carried over from system to system. It is possible to power 3 displays utilizing one of our docking stations, but it may only be compatible with your Macbook Pro system (depending on its individual model number).

With this information in mind, I would not advise attempting to utilize any of our products in unison in order to meet the configuration that you are attempting to accomplish.

I hope this information helps, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach back out to us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We reached out to David directly via email, as well as on this particular post. Based on the systems he is utilizing, and the configuration he is intending to accomplish, we have advised him that we currently do not have any individual products or combination of products that would be fully compatible.

If anyone else has any similar questions, or requires any information regarding system compatibility and our products, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support