Waiting for connection

Hi, i have tried this on a few computers (3) and a laptop and no luck getting a connection. I have the firewall turned off and any antivirus. I ran the debug tool, and was wondering if i should be looking for anything in the output zip file?

Hello Gordon,

Thanks for contacting us! I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had with our Transfer Cable, and I’d be glad to help! Its also a good idea to check for any multiple instances of transfer software. Computers older than Windows 10, may have a program called Windows Easy Transfer, which is software developed by Microsoft. This is a completely different program, but it uses the same drivers and it may open automatically confusing our transfer software.

I’d be glad to take a look at the diagnostic. If you could, please respond directly to us at: support@plugable.com, using Ticket #238875 as the subject. Please attach the diagnostic zipped folder, and include your Amazon order number. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you,

Kevin
Product Owner
support@plugable.com

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.