Volume adjustment not working and sound very faint after firmware update

I updated the firmware on my UD-3900 dock to v9095. Now the volume control does not adjust the volume when headphones are plugged into the dock. You also cannot mute the volume and it is very faint compared to plugging my earbuds directly into my laptop.

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue and would be happy to help assist.

To clarify, after you updated your UD-3900 firmware to v9095 you are now experiencing volume and mute issues with your audio?

When you have a moment, could you please collect a set of diagnostic logs generated by our PlugDebug utility? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help our support team understand what could be happening. To collect these logs, please have the device plugged into your computer, and please follow this link for instructions: https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug.

The tool will collect system logs into a ZIP file and save them to your Desktop. Please send the log files to support@plugable.com and add Ticket 346479 in the subject line so we can match things up.

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.