Video Noise

I am experiencing significant video noise when I move the mouse or the computer is processing or downloading. Using a Plugable UD-5900 with 2 24 inch monitors. I get the same issue regardless of the system. Is there a solution or is this defective?

Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry your docking station isn’t working as expected, and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior occurring with more than one system the dock may be faulty (in which case we will of course provide for a replacement), but in an effort to eliminate other factors that would cause said replacement to behave in the same manner we would like to examine some log files from when the behavior is occurring.

While the behavior is happening, please keep everything connected and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please send this file to support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket 145510’ in the Subject line as this will allow us to match things up and examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. If you could also include your Amazon Order ID number in your email (please don’t post that here) that would be most helpful.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support