Video jittery and unusable with plugable and Lenovo laptops and windows 10

New Lenovo windows 10 laptops having issues with UD-3900 Plugable 3.0. The video is jittery and once unplugged from Plugable 3.0 the video is still jittery until the laptop is completely rebooted.
Lenovo’s that are not using the Plugable 3.0 are working fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist.

Just to make sure we have all of the right information, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system. Once the program completes, please attach the .zip file located on your desktop to a direct email, and send it to support@plugable.com. Please include “Ticket no. 210012” inside of the subject line.

Then, once I again review the log files, we can attempt to send over some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to David to obtain some additional information on his configuration so that we could narrow down what could be causing the issue, as well as provide some additional troubleshooting steps, but we have not received a response back.

If David would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else has any similar questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support