Using the Color Enhancement properties of the Intel Graphics HD-4000 with Plugable UD-3000

I am attempting to make changes to the color and gamma of my monitor using the Color Enhancement properties of the Intel Graphics HD 4000. No matter what I do, it has no effect on my screen while connected to Plugable UD-3000. (Note: I am using a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 7 Professional and Intel Video Driver version 9.17.10.3062. My DisplayLink Graphics is version 7.4.50444.0)

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for posting your question here! Plugable UD-3000 has the DisplayLink DL-3700 chipset inside.

DisplayLink based products do not have support for adjusting gamma correction or color. That is why any changes you make using the Color Enhancement properties of the Intel Graphics HD 4000 will not have any effect on a monitor connected through our dock (or any DisplayLink device).

Hope the above information helps! If you need any additional information, please do feel free to shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze