Using laptop with 2 monitors

I am using the docking station UD-3900H with my laptop and 2 external monitors. When I am working from my laptop screen, there is no lagging, but when I work on the 2 external monitors, there is quite the lag, especially with the mouse movement,

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 3853.

Is there a way to get this resolved.

Thanks

Hello Maxime,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. To help better assist you, when you have a moment could you please collect a set of diagnostic logs generated by our PlugDebug utility? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help our support team understand what could be happening. To collect these logs, please have the device plugged into your computer, and please follow this link for instructions: https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

The tool will collect system logs into a ZIP file and save them to your Desktop so they can be attached to your email reply. Please do not reply to this thread with your ZIP file. Please reach out to us, and send your ZIP file directly to support@plugable.com and please reference Ticket #348663 in the subject header so we can match things up. These log files combined with the problem description you’ve provided will help us understand what’s happening and provide the best next steps.

We look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.