USB3-HUB3ME Developed Intermittent Connection Problem

USB3-HUB3ME has developed intermittent issue, Tested my spare inventory cat6 cables and traced down to the ethernet plug on the USB3-HUB3ME. My next step is to contact support if I can get through the self help firewall. Going to amazon to update my review.

Hello,

Thanks for your message! I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with the USB3-HUB3ME. I would like to help you troubleshoot.

1. Could you please send me your Amazon Order ID? We use these order numbers to track support requests over the lifetime of the device.

2. Is this adapter being used in your home, work/enterprise, or medical/educational environment? If home, could you please tell me if you are plugging directly into your modem or into a separate router/switch?

3. We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please send this information to support@plugable.com with “Ticket #293051” in the subject line (due to some of the personal data and logs), and I would be happy to help!

Thank you,

Derek Nuzum
Product Owner, Lead
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.