USB3-E1000 slow throughput solved

We were seeing this adapter showing throughput of 36-50mps for download speed. We were also seeing the onboard gig adapter on the same machine registering 36-44mps for download speed. running the asix V1.20.6.0 driver on the plugable adapter. We tried updating the broadcom drivers for the internal ethernet adapter and then saw throughput of 221mps download on it. Without updating drivers for asix the throughput also went into the 2xxmps range. I assume there was a dll or library routine that got updated that fixed the issue on both adapters?

Hello R,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’m sorry for any trouble with the adapter initially, but, I am glad to see things are working out better for you at this time.

Is this on Windows? Perhaps there was a Windows Update, but yes, its possible that another package filled in some of the blanks.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at: support@plugable.com if anything comes up.

Thank you,

Kevin
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.