USB Ports Supplying Power but Device Not Being Recognized By Computer

I have tested this on two devices, my USB camera and my USB mouse. When I plug directly into my laptop both work with no issue. When I plug into the docking station USB ports (all of them) they do not work. The Camera light flashes so I know it is getting power, but the camera does not show up in my devices and does not work. I tried resetting the device and it still does not work.

Additional Notes:
I have had no problems with the docking station for months.
The problem started after I undocked and redocked, though I have done this dozens of times with no probem.

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 408088 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.