USB Ports not working

Hi, all of my USB ports are not working on my device. The DVI and HDMI ports are working fine, and I have tried to reset the device by unplugging it from my computer, then unplugging the stations power. I then replugged the power back to the device and then plugged back to my computer. Resetting in this way still has not activated the USB ports.

Is there software that I need to install to get those working or something? Please help.

Hi,

Thanks for posting!

At this point, we’ll want to investigate further into the system. Could you please keep the Plugable UD-3900 connected to your system (with everything still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please send this ZIP file to us directly at support@plugable.com with the subject line: “Ticket 278903”

Additionally, please include the Amazon Order ID associated with your UD-3900 in the email.

Thanks for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell

Sent!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.