USB Ports not working

Connected to a XPS13 laptop with windows 10 pro. The USB ports are no longer working as of yesterday. No longer recognizes the logitech unifying device connecting keyboard and mouse, jump drive, etc. Was working fine for over a year and then stopped working yesterday after multiple windows updates. Downloaded latest driver, installed, rebooted. USB’s work when connected directly to the laptop just not the dock station.

Hi Jed,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry your docking station stopped working as expected and I would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail you provided and the troubleshooting you have already performed that is much appreciated.

Based on your description of the behavior, it sounds like the dock may just need to be reset. Please disconnect both the power and the USB cables from the back of the dock and keep them disconnected for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and wait at least 10 seconds and then reconnect the USB cable to see if the dock’s USB ports are now detected correctly.

Please let us know if that helps!

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

That seemed to do the trick. It is working now. Will have to remember that if ever happens again. Thank you!

Hi Jed,

Thank you for getting back so quickly with the update, and you are of course most welcome for the help. I am glad to hear that everything is again working as expected.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, and please have a good day!

Bob