Usb ports not functioning properly

The usb ports on the dock are not always functioning properly. I am using the UD-CAM with a razer blade stealth late 2019 model number RZ09-0281. My keyboard I has plugged into the UD-CAM is a razer crynosa chroma and it keeps getting disconnected. When plugged into my laptop’s usb it is fine. In addition, the headset base that I use is plugged into the usb port on the UD-cam is an astro a20 wireless headphones. I have been having it swap audio channels where the left audio channel goes to the left and the right one go to the right. It keeps flipping them only with this dock and works perfectly fine with everything else. I have been in contact with the manufactures of this product and they say it the problem is with the UD-CAM. If some one from pluggable can get back to me about the issues labeled above that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks for posting!

Given the behavior of the issues you’re experiencing, I’d like to request some logs from your computer to better investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable UD-CAM dock connected to your computer (with everything still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool and follow the instructions there?

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please send this ZIP file to us directly at support@plugable.com and include “Ticket #316693” in the subject line. Additionally, please include the Amazon Order ID associated with the dock in the email.

Thank you for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.