USB malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it

I get the following error: The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.

I am running Windows 10 and plugged everything in and it was working fine (one monitor via DVI, second monitor via HDMI), then all of the sudden the two monitors I am using went undetected and I received the above error. I have restarted and tried different USB ports and still get the same error. I have also sent an email to plugable customer support but am under deadlines and really need multiple screens working ASAP.

Just a quick note for anyone else following this thread, after working with Krystal directly it was determined that the dock was faulty and we have a pretested replacement on its way to her now. Each support case can be different, so should anyone else run into similar behavior please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com and include your Amazon Order ID number and one of our PlugDebug files (http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) so we can determine the appropriate next steps.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support