USB Keyboard wont connect

I have the USB Hub UD-3900 and a Surfacepro 4 with 2 monitors. All was fine when first connected but now the usb keyboard wont connect… I tried another keyboard and same result. If I disconnect the Dock and connect the keyboard directly to the SP4 it works fine. I tried the above reset with no effect. I have also rebooted the SP4 and no effect.

HI Steve,

Thanks for posting! As you have also reached out to us directly via support@plugable.com we will continue to work with you directly.

For the benefit of any one else following this thread if you encounter similar behavior please try resetting the dock by disconnecting both the power and the USB cables from the back of the dock and keeping them disconnected for at least 30 seconds. Then reconnect the power cable and wait at least 10 seconds and then reconnect the USB cable to see if everything is now working correctly. If that does not help, please send your Amazon Order ID number and a PlugDebug file (http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) to support@plugable.com so we may continue to help.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support