I have a USB3-hub7-81x. All of a sudden it has lost power and will not power back on. I have only had the unit for about 6 months if even. Please assist.
I am sorry to hear this. Please make sure all the connections to the USB hub’s are tight and try a different power plug (if you have not already done so). If we end up with the same symptoms, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Amazon order ID.
- Serial number from sticker on bottom of unit.
- Shipping address.
Once I have these details I can send you a pretested replacement unit to rule out hardware failure.
Thanks I have forwarded an email.
Hi. I have the same problem. It’s worked for a week or so and then now it won’t power on. I changed out the plugs and restarted my computer. Nothing. Should I send you the same information?
I just received this unit today; there is no power; I’m pretty tech savvy and tried everything; it just doesn’t turn on. Was expecting good things. Do I follow the same directions as indicated for others. Thanks. – Ed
Please contact me directly (as shown in my first response). In addition, please perform a USB hub reset by doing the following:
- Disconnect USB hub from power and computer and wait for 120 seconds (also disconnect all peripherals from USB Hub)
- Connect USB hub to power only and wait for another 10 seconds
- Connect USB hub to computer and test all USB ports with a simple USB device such as a wired mouse or keyboard
- Now connect your usual peripherals and test
Please also post the results of this test in the direct reply.