USB dock and SteelSeries Mouse and KB

So using a UD-3900 USB 3 docking station, Everything seems to be working as normal except when I plug my SteelSeries keyboard and mouse into the dock. The mouse is the Rival 600 and the KB is an Apex 5. Both have up to date firmware. Windows 10 Pro 64. When the keyboard is plugged into the dock it flickers and few times and then the back light remains on, but it does not work as far as typing anything. When I plug the mouse in to the dock, it works for about a minute then stops working, and the LEDs revert to some default pattern. The mouse and kb work without issue plugged directly into the laptop (MSI Pulse GL66). I have tried the dock in each usb port on the laptop and each usb port in the dock with no luck. I’ve tried disabling the power settings in device manager to the dock as well with no go. I also have the latest displaylink stuff installed. HDMI and Lan work fine with no issues. Has anyone been able to get this to work? Does pluggable make a dock that they know works with these kbs and mice?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your UD-3900 docking station is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

For my reference, does this issue occur even when all other devices are disconnected from the dock?

To help diagnose the issue, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your PC and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once you have the logs, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 350190” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.