USB-C Universal 12-in-1 mini dock station stopped working on HP Laptop (Win 11)

I have a client who is using universal 12-in-1 mini dock station. The Dock station was working before, but he is now saying it has stopped working. The dock station works fine with other laptops. I have tried to update the bios and drivers but didn’t work. The client is using an HP laptop running Windows 11.

Any idea what else i can check on the PC.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Also thank you for having tested the dock with other laptops, this at least helps us to know the dock and its accessories should be functioning properly at a hardware level. As such we know that most likely the problem with this HP laptop is software or driver related.

We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. If you or the client are able to, please plug the dock into the HP computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug This will let me take a look for any obvious software or driver issues that could cause the dock from working properly and I can offer some next steps.

Please note that if able to send the diagnostics, when doing so and emailing them to support@plugable.com please also mention ticket 422305 in the subject line to help us match things up.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry

Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.