USB C Station 4k Input not Working - Dual Monitor Issue

Hi,

My dual monitor setup suddenly stopped working this morning when I turned on my computer, was working fine last night. It seems that both monitors will work (one at a time) when I put their HDMI cable into the 2k input, it’s the 4k input that is causing the issue. In effect, only one monitor will work at a time.

Also, although my setup and computer has appeared to be working fine, I have been getting an error the last few weeks that “this thunderbolt application is not in use anymore and can be safely uninstalled”.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T480, Dell Monitor U2415 and Dell P2414H.

Any help be much appreciated, thanks

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting!

When both monitors are connected to the dock, then you open up your Windows Display settings (Right-click on Desktop, choose Display settings), do you still see both monitors recognized as numbered screens?

Next, we may need to proceed with log files from your system. Could you please keep the Plugable dock connected to your system (with both monitors still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?

This will create a ZIP file on your Desktop containing system logs and information. Please send this ZIP file to us directly at support@plugable.com with the subject of “Ticket #296901”.

Thank you for giving us a chance to help!

Mitchell

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.