USB-C Ethernet and power delivery for Galaxy S8

I would like to connect my Galaxy S8 phone, which has a USB-C port, to an Ethernet port (internet) as well as a charging port, so the phone can be charging while connected to the internet. I currently have the “PLUGABLE USB TYPE-C GIGABIT ETHERNET ADAPTER” and it works well with the phone. But while this is connected, I can’t connect a charger to the phone. I would like both connected at the same time. I don’t need any additional ports. Is there a Plugable device that will provide this or another third party solution? Thanks

After doing some more research, it looks like the following USB-C Hub from Cable Matters (Cable Matters USB C Multiport Adapter (USB C Dock with USB C to HDMI 4K), 2x USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and 60W PD) would work. It’s probably more functionality than I need, but not too expensive ($38).
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0K0DL2

Anything from Plugable that would work and small for travel?

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your post! Unfortunately, we do not currently have any products that will server Power over Ethernet or serve as a mini-hub with Ethernet and Power Delivery. I’m sorry we will be unable to fulfill your use case at this time, but we are evaluating products that are a good fit for this and hope to release them soon!

If you have more questions, feel free to send a message to support@plugable.com and we’d be happy to help!

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Techonologies
www.plugable.com/support