I’m using a Dell Latitude 7400 and 3 ACER monitors. I just purchased the USB-C docking station hoping to use all three displays. However, the dock only recognizes the monitor plugged into the HDMI 4K slot. I downloaded and installed the display link drivers, and also tried the other troubleshooting tips I found online. Any suggestions?
Thanks for contacting Plugable support! I’m sorry to hear about this issue through your Plugable docking station, but I’d be happy to help!
Let’s perform a power cycle of the unit to reset its internal hub chipset. We’ve seen that this can often restore the dock to a working state when it is not quite working. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals connected to the dock
- Disconnect the dock from the host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from the power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for the power to dissipate
- Connect the dock initially into power only
- Connect the dock to the host machine, then connect USB peripherals and test for functionality
If these steps help, great! If not, I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further.
Could you please keep the Plugable dock connected to your system (with the non-working display still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug 9) and follow the instructions there?
Please include the following detail in the subject:
• Reference case ID “Ticket #348689."
We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further.
Thank you for allowing us to help!
This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.