USB-C, 4K (UD-ultc4k), DP++ monitors connections stopped working

I have two monitors connected to the docking station along with a mouse, keyboard and portable USB hard drives. running Windows 10 laptop (HP Spectre). The connection does not work anymore although the mouse and keyboard still are functional. The mouse can access the monitor but the monitors are not receiving power.

I unplugged the docking station, and reset the computer, made sure all the connections are tightly secured but no luck.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. If able, please plug the dock with your devices attached to it into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

I can then look for any software/driver issues and make recommendations, which from your description I suspect may be the case.

When emailing us the diagnostics results please mention ticket #368160. Do not post the diagnostics results here.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry
Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.