USB blootooth device affecting LAN access

Hi, I recently purchased a Plugable USB Bluetooth 4 device for my Samsung R70 PC running Vista 32bit.
I did not correlate the installation of this device with problems on my PC accessing my LAN which showed up as slow access to the lan and being unable to sign inn to my router or NAS. After 3 weeks of checking for problems on my PC I suddenly relaised they started at about the same time as installing the Bluetooth device. Having now removed the device all my LAN access is back to normal, comments please?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question about the bluetooth adapter. I’m sorry to hear you are having problems with your LAN after installing it.

This is a new issue for us. I think there might be some configuration conflict between the LAN and bluetooth on your computer.

We have a tool that helps us debug these kind of issues. Could you go to this page, and follow the instructions there?

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

You will download an application that will gather logs and configuration information that will help us understand what is going on. Please be sure to email the resulting file to us at support@plugable.com, instead of attaching it here.

Thank you,

David
Plugable Support