usb audio adaptor not working

This is plugged into my windows 10 computer. When I plug an audio device into the line in jack, I can see the device is receiving the signal when I pull up audio devices on my PC. However, the sound only comes out of the headphone jack of the USB audio device. I have disabled the audio out portion of the device, made other speaker sources the default, clicked the speaker icon in the lower right corner…nothing fixes it. To me, this is a piece of junk and will return it asap.

Let me edit this: I reset everything back to normal, with the USB Audio Adapter being the default playback device, and it doesn’t even have the sound coming out of the headphone jack. This is a piece of shit.

Great service (not). 3 days and no response.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post! I’m sorry you did not receive a response over the weekend as we are closed on the weekends and mainly handle direct messages to our support@plugable.com email during this time. I would like to help troubleshoot any configuration problems or facilitate a replacement or refund if the device is faulty.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

This will generate a folder on your desktop. Please send that folder to me in a message to support@plugable.com with Ticket #227005 in the subject line and we’d be happy to help.

Thanks!

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Techonologies

Hi Chris,

We’re closing this thread as we were unable to get this working for your use case. If you have any further questions, please just send a message to support@plugable.com in the future and we’d be happy to help!

Thanks,

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Technologies