USB Audio Adapter not working

When I purchased new headphones, it required two jacks, one for headphones and one for the microphone. Since my computer only has one I needed an adapter and I bought the Plug able USB Audio Adapter and it has been working fine until today. When I have the Adapter plugged in now, nothing is picked up on my computer. I know this is not a problem with the headphones because if I take just the headphone plug and put it into the jack on my computer, it works fine. Is there any easy fix to this?

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our forums, and I apologize for the issue you’re having with your Plugable USB Audio Adapter! I recommend we move over to email, that way I can gather some personal information and some logs from the computer. With that, I can determine if there is a hardware problem (sounds like this might be the case) and look into the warranty options.

If you can leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and email us (support@plugable.com) with the .zip it generates? Please also include your Order ID and put 'Ticket #208580" in the subject line so the info makes it’s way to me.

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support