USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter driver compatible for Windows CE Operating System.

I want to use USB 3.0 to Ethernet convertor(Adaptor) to connect into network my Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) running with Windows CE Operating system. But the driver supplied along with the Adaptor is for Windows 7. Please provide solution or refer driver for Windows CE OS. Request early reply please.

Hi Pal,

Thanks for posting. Please note we have not validated this device for Windows CE. (And we do not list this OS as supported in our documentation.)

ASIX (who makes the chips in our network adapters) does offer some Windows CE drivers, though the version needed will depend on the CPU architecture of your PDA.

If you wish to try these drivers at your own risk, they are available from ASIX directly:
http://www.asix.com.tw/download.php?s…

Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary,

The PDA is based on Windows 6.5 and it is Zebra MC55A0 having Marvell TM PXA 320 @ 806 MHz processor. I picked up Pluggable-make USB3.0 to Ethernet convertor with drivers compatible to Windows 7.0 Operating System. I am looking forward for Adapter driver compatible for Windows 6.5 CE OS to be installed in PDA to use this Adapter. kindly advice what to do and from where i can get this adpater driver for Windows 6.5 CE OS.

Hi Pal,

On Windows CE, the OS is embedded from the manufacturer and usually drivers cannot be installed by users.

So unfortunately we do not know of a way to accomplish your intended setup. The best approach will likely be to return the adapter for a refund. The easiest way to do so is via the automated system at www.amazon.com/returns .

Thanks!
Gary

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled USB 3.0 to ethernet adapter driver compatible to Windows 6.5 CE OS to be installe….

Hi Gary,

The PDA is based on Windows 6.5 and it is Zebra MC55A0 having Marvell TM PXA 320 @ 806 MHz processor. I picked up Pluggable-make USB3.0 to Ethernet convertor with drivers compatible to Windows 7.0 Operating System. I am looking forward for Adapter driver compatible for Windows 6.5 CE OS to be installed in PDA to use this Adapter. kindly advice what to do and from where i can get this adpater driver for Windows 6.5 CE OS.