2 x Monitor = HMDI

USBs on back
1 x wired keyboard
1 x jabra engage 75 headphones
1 x hd camera
1 x printer

Front USB
1 x wired mouse

I am using this connected to my HP probook work laptop and everything seems to be working fine, however today all of a sudden the keyboard stopped working. everything else worked fine. If i plug my keyboard into the laptop it works fine. If i plug the keyboard into a different USB on the dock same issue. if I wait a while and plug back in to dock from laptop it works for a bit then drops out.

I am mindful I dont even have my third monitor yet and if it is struggling with power issues now then what will happen once I plug third monitor in.

Also when i use dock on my 2021 16" Macbook pro with m1 chip the keyboard doesnt work at all. Very frustrating, could it be the keyboard?

Hi Tim,

Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!

I am mindful I dont even have my third monitor yet and if it is struggling with power issues now then what will happen once I plug third monitor in.

I don’t expect this is a power related issue, the docking station’s power supply can easily provide enough power for the internal components and connected USB devices, along with providing power to the computer. All external displays are separately powered through their own power supplies.

With only the keyboard being affected on both macOS and Windows it is possible this is an incompatibility between the keyboard and the USB hubs in the docking station. Would it be possible to test with another USB keyboard?

Additionally, may I ask for the manufacturer name and model of the USB keyboard, I will check to see if we have had any similar reports of connectivity issues.

Thank you for these additional details, I look forward to your rely and we can proceed from here.

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com

1 Like

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com

1 Like