USB 2.0 Ports stopped working

Hi - A few days ago all 4 USB 2.0 ports on my dock stopped working. I can now only use the 2 USB 3.0 ports. I have disconnected the cables and tried to reset the dock twice but this doesn’t work. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable UD-3900H docking station and I would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail you have provided and the troubleshooting that you have already performed that is much appreciated.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Please send a direct email to support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 351140’ in the subject line and please include the following information:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-3900H purchase

2. The output of our PlugDebug diagnostic utility → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug while the dock is connected to your system (even though not working fully as expected).

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the information above here in our public forum. Please only include it in your direct support email **

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.