USB 2.0 multi-display adapter not working

just received my USB 2.0 multi-display adapter. Green light never comes on and the computer never recognizes the monitor.

Hello Brook,

Thanks for reaching out and contacting us on our Get Satisfaction forums, and I apologize for the issue you’re having with your Plugable USB graphics adapter! From the description of the issue, it’s most likely there is a driver issue going on we can likely get resolved. In order for me to verify that, and to determine the best steps to fix it, I’d like to take a look at some log files from the computer. With that in mind, please leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and email us (support@plugable.com) with the .zip it generates?

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

After you’ve run the PlugDebug tool, send them to support@plugable.com and reference Ticket #206005. This will ensure those logs make there way in front of me, and after I get a chance to review them we’ll continue troubleshooting over email.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Brook regarding the issue on this GetSatisfaction thread, but we have not received a response back. If Brook or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know by contacting us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,

Patrick
www.plugable.com/support