USB 2.0 10-Port Hub not working

I just received my 10 Port hub today 10/26/2011 purchased through Amazon and my Laptop does not recognize it at all. When I plug it in it nothing happens. Please advise ASAP. Thank you.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for posting your issue with our USB 2.0 10-Port Hub. We’re happy to help and will get you up and running as soon as possible!

First, let’s take a few steps to narrow down the issue:

1. When you plug in the hub to AC power with no USB connections either to the computer or any devices, you should see the blue LED.

2. Next, plug the HUB into your computer, it’s likely there won’t be any notification from Windows.

3. Now, try something like a USB mouse in one of the ports on the hub. Windows should notify you of a new device found and commence to installing drivers.

Let me know what happens!!

Also, you can contact us at support@plugable.com and we’ll be sure to get you fixed up!

Hope this helps!
Jerome.

The blue light comes on but nothing works when I plug anything into the ports. It does not recognize them.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for taking those steps, sorry to hear there’s no improvement. Please email us at support@plugable.com and we’ll get this resolved.

Thanks,
Jerome.