URGENT : Blinking Blue Light - all of a sudden - Plugable UD 3900

I have a Plugable UD 3900 and have been using it for almost 3 years now.

All of a sudden, the connected monitor stopped display. Upon further checking, i found out that the plugable device is blinking blue light.

I have been using the same power adapter for the device from last 3 years. Never had any issue.
I also tried to connect the power adapter to a different power outlet but the blue light is still blinking.

To make sure its not a driver problem, i removed all the connections to the plugable, uninstalled all DisplayLink drivers and installed them using the cleanup utility provided by the plugable.

Does this mean the power circuit is now gone bad ? Please suggest as the docking device is very important for me to conduct my day-to-day activities like full time job etc.

Please help troubleshoot this issue as soon as possible.

Hi Chaitanya,

Thank you for posting! We are sorry things are not working as expected while using your UD-3900 docking station, and we would be happy to help.

We can see that you have also reached out to us via our direct support email address → support@plugable.com in regard to the same issue, and we have just sent our direct reply.

In order to help keep all communication in one place, moving forward we will only be replying to your direct email.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies