Unable to set resolution to 1920x1080 (UD-ULTCDL-EU connected to a HP Spectre x360 AC003na)

Hi I’ve just purchased a Plugable UD-ULTCDL-EU. It is connected to a HP Spectre x360 AC003na (i.e. the newer type with the i7-7500U). Everything is working great except that I am unable to set my attached monitor resolution to 1920x1080 - which is its native resolution. It is quite an old iiyama monitor on the DVI interface. The highest select-able resolution is 1680 x 1050. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via GetSatisfaction! I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I may know what the issue is!

I previously emailed a response to your first inquiry to our support department, letting you know that based on your individual display model, and the User Manual, the highest support resolution is only 1680X1050.

You can read it inside of the Manual at this link -> https://iiyama.com/gb_en/products/pro…

I hope this information helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, and I would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Marc,
Yes, I just replied to your email. Like I said, how embarrassing and I’ll RTFM next time :slight_smile: Thanks so much for your help and patience. I’ll be recommending Plugable products and support to anyone who asks!
Best,
Peter

Hi Peter,

No problem! We are happy to help in anyway! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying our products, and we appreciate your support.

Please do not hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support