Unable to pair a wireless apple keyboard to windows 7 after installing the pluggable software.

Running windows 7 64bit and a 2009 wireless apple keyboard. The keyboard isn’t discovered in Add Devices when in pairing mode. Successfully added pluggable USB adapter 4.0 LE and classic Bluetooth compatible. The USB adapter is on and the light is solid blue.

Hi Gwen,

Thank you for contacting us about your Bluetooth adapter. Apple keyboards can be tricky to connect to because they don’t use the normal Bluetooth profiles. However, it should be possible.

I would like to check if there is a driver problem with the Bluetooth adapter software.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address: support@plugable.com

Please put “For Ticket #176167” in the subject line.

Thanks!

David
Plugable Support

Many thanks. Running it now.

Submitted and response from support received. It says they’ve assigned ticket #176256 although I do have “For Ticket #176167” in the subject line.

Hi Gwen,

Thank you for sending the file. For some reason it wasn’t attached. Could you please send it again?

Thanks!
David