Unable to Change Screen Resolution

How do I change resolution? When I click the displaylink manager video setup it takes me to the windows display settings where everything is blank.

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting up, I am happy to help.

The display resolution is controlled through Windows. To change the resolution:

1. Open the Display setting panel: right click on the desktop and select “Display settings” from the menu
  2. Select the correct monitor from the diagram ( use the Identify button to match a physical display to the diagram )
  3. Scroll down to Scale and layout
  4. Select the correct resolution from the drop down menu.

If the monitor is not detecting or the settings are not available here, our next step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and both monitors attached (even though one is not working) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Please email support@plugable.com, reference “Ticket #212248 - Pat” in the subject line and attach the zilp file created from the PlugDebug application.

Thank you for your patience,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hello David,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support